Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update

Good Morning, ladies!

Our weekend was filled with lots of errands and not enough sleep!

1. I finally got the iPhone 5 (after 2 years straight of my iPhone 4). Definitely happy with this new baby.
2. My new shellac manicure. Fire Engine Red with Sparkle... just in time for Valentines Day.
3. My steal of a Chevron case. It was 70% off at Target!!

B and I watched this movie last night. I was pleasantly surprised with how funny this was. If you have a RedBox close by, go get it!


Leaving you with a little Monday Motivation:

Have a great day!! xo

3 comments:

Melonie said...

So glad to know the movie was good. It looks funny but sometimes with those "guys" you just never know. I'm a year away from the 5 and I don't know if I'll be able to wait. One year of the 4S and I'm ready for change...

Stopping in from Monday Mingle

Take All Chances - Missy said...

That's definitly good inspiration for today :-) Thank you!

Stopping by from Mingle Monday!
Missy x

Emily said...

YAY I'm glad you got the iphone 5! I'm getting it in a few weeks and I can't wait. it's amazing how much slower the ihpone 4 is!