Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Fun!

This weekend was jam packed with fun!

On Saturday, B woke up at the crack of dawn to play in a charity golf tournament. So I used my little cousins as an excuse to go see The Croods. Super cute movie, by the way! I may or may not have teared up a little towards the end...

Once B got home, we headed out to our local race track to catch the races. B used to race stock cars, and was pretty darn good at it, if I do say so myself. I'm pretty sure we caught the racing bug once again, and will be doing all we can to get him in a car this season!

I woke up to text from mom telling us they were going "spelunking". Those of you that don't know what that is, check it out here. We loaded up the quads, packed some coolers, and were off. We found a few caves, but mostly just enjoyed riding around. I'll spear you the pictures... they are NOT pretty :)

I also played around with lip color this weekend... I've always just been a lip gloss girl but am LOVING the new lipstick trends. I tried Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hr Lip Stain Gloss.
It really didn't stay the full 10 hours, but it was pretty none the less. 


5 comments:

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

I LOVE your hair and the lip color looks great on you too! Never heard of spelunking before in my life. Lol Looks kinda scary!!

Unknown said...

Following you from the Monday Mingle hop! I hope you will stop by Swanky Baby and follow us too! Have a great day!!

Swanky Baby
swankybaby.net

Samantha Joy said...

Hi Nichele! :)

We found your blog through the bloghop! Your photos are really nice and you're really pretty!

we've followed you through GFC! If you'd like you can check out our blog here on bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4844401
or http://samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg/

xx

T&S said...

LOVE that lipcolor. AND your eyes are amazing!

XO Lourdes

Unknown said...

Linda... que olhos!!!